If you facing above-mentioned problem, then don’t get panic as you can opt Recover Lost Data software to recover data from system hard drive as well as from various storage device within few mouse clicks. This software scans your entire hard drive and restores lost data with ease.
How Data Recovery is possible?
When you delete any files from system hard drive, it doesn’t get permanently deleted. Actually, OS simply marks that hard drive space as being available by changing the file entries in the file allocation table. However, the data are still present on system hard disk drive and recovering them is not a big deal. Due to this reason, file recovery is possible. However, if you don’t add any new files to the hard drive then chances of recovering deleted file is more. So if you find that files are lost from the system then don’t get panic you still have a chance to recover system hard drive data.
Scenarios responsible for the loss of data from system hard drive:
- Corruption of hard drive
- Sudden power failure
- Improper removal of storage drives
- Improper system termination
- Hardware failure
- Software malfunction
- Bad sector on hard drive
- Virus attack
- Use of third party software
- File system corruption
- Formatting partitions during OS installation
After facing above listed data loss scenarios, most of the users search for a question like how to recover lost data from system hard drive? While some users think lost data can never be retrieved back. But it is only a misconception as recovery of deleted and lost files are possible unless and until the new data is not overwritten. In such situation, you can opt Recover Lost Data software which is capable of recovering lost data from system hard drive with ease.
Features of Recover Lost Data Software:
- This software can recover lost data from system hard drive on all major versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- Save Recovery session helps you to save recovery session during any point of scanning and later you can load that saved session to avoid further rescanning of the drive.
- Demo version of the software is available online free of cost to evaluate the effectiveness of the software. If you are satisfied with the recovery results of Recover Lost Data software, then you can purchase the full version of the software to save the recovered data.
- Using this software, you can also recover lost data from various storage devices such as USB drive, external hard drive, memory cards, etc.